In order to participate in our Program, we must receive an email from you stating the following:
1) Your contact information should include (full name*address* cell phone)
2) Branch of Service
3) Number of years in Service.
4) Optional but helpful: Confirm if you are a Mom with children between the ages of 7-14 or High School
I. COFFEE, COATS & COMMUNITY engagements:
* November 2021 -Local Community-groceries for Veteran Women in need-Closed
* December 2021- (Holiday Event-Mothers and children) Closed
* March (Women's History Month Virtual event) 2021 Closed
* May 2021 (Women Vets that are Mothers-(sign for our Mother-Daughter Retreat)-Closed
ll. Adopt A Troop
IIl. 4 Week Training & Discovery Program: October 2021
We developed this program to assist Women Veterans in transferring skills to civilian living while reclaiming their dignity through self discovery. We will coach, train and cheer for her as she takes ownership of her “gifts” through our holistic workshops.
For Military Women who are Moms:
As a result of the Coronavirus, we've decided to extend a 15% discount on all our GEZ offerings for your daughters (7-14 years old). All Moms need a bit assistance with educating & engaging with their children while being at home. This is for you.
NEW ADVOCACY INITIATIVE FOR COLLEGE WOMEN:OPERATION SPRING BREAK & Podcast
Continue wearing your masks, practicing safe distancing & washing your hands.
Registration is open:
* GEZ:2021 Summer Experience /Summer Camp
* GEZ:2021 Mother-Daughter Retreat (May)
*GEZ:2021 Democracy & Civic Activism Workshop/Middle & H.S Girls (June)